Weddings at a bed and breakfast are becoming a more common idea for brides to be. The locations offer a variety of amenities that you may not get with a traditional wedding venue, and they offer a more charming alternative to a wedding in a large hotel. While the bed and breakfast wedding locations are a fantastic fit for some brides, they are not for everyone. Study the pros and cons of the following wedding venues to decide if they are the right fit for you and your perfect wedding.
1. Bed and breakfasts provide the perfect location to elope in Virginia at Say I Will Chestnut Hill.
2. Brides look for a venue that can host guests both for the day of the event and the night after. In this way, B&Bs are similar to a hotel. Of course, there is not as much room for guests at a Bed and Breakfast wedding venue as there would be at a large hotel, so some guests may need to find overnight accommodations elsewhere.
3. Bed and breakfast wedding locations are the perfect option for a small, intimate wedding or an elopement! Because of the size of these venues, most brides who choose them are choosing to have a smaller party. The charming nature of BnBs makes for an extremely intimate wedding with a lot of small details taken care of for you.
4. When you get married at a bed and breakfast, the venue will be there for you to return to later in your marriage. Many couples have found that getting married at a BnB means that they have the perfect spot to return to renew their vows or simply celebrate their wedding anniversary.
1. Every wedding venue will have its disadvantages, and with BnBs, the main one is obvious. Bed and Breakfasts are meant to be small, more intimate environments. Because of this, it isn’t possible to have a large wedding at a BnB location. Are you thinking about having under 50 guests? If so, then a Bed and Breakfast wedding location may be perfect for you. Are you considering 200-250 guests? You may want to find a different spot for your wedding day.
2. Some brides are looking for glamor and perfection on their wedding days. Bed and breakfasts are charming, but they may not have every amenity that you may hope for. It will also be difficult to make them feel “glamorous” unless it is a unique BnB, such as Chestnut Hill Bed and Breakfast. Typically BnBs have an antique feel to them, so glamorous is simply not the word that many use to describe them.
3. As mentioned above, BnBs can provide your guests with a place to stay overnight after the wedding. Many brides find this convenient because it is much easier to walk to your room than to drive. The problem is that BnBs only have a small number of rooms. It might be difficult for you to choose who can stay at the BnB and who will need to stay elsewhere. A hotel may be a better option if you are going to have a larger number of guests. But a BnB is the perfect place to elope in Virginia at Say I Will Chestnut Hill.No Comments on Elope at a B&B in Virginia